TNF ThermoBall™ Etip™ Technologies
THE NEW SYNTHETIC ALTERNATIVE TO DOWN
The North Face™ developed a partnership with PrimaLoft® to offer a new synthetic alternative to down. ThermoBall™ is a revolution in insulation technology. Unlike traditional, continuous-filament synthetic insulations, the small round PrimaLoft® synthetic fiber clusters closely to mimic down clusters; trapping heat within small air pockets to retain warmth.
Independent CLO testing has shown that ThermoBall™ technology can offer the low weight, loft, warmth, and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetics.
- ThermoBall Collection features ThermoBall insulation technology
- Phenomenal warmth in cold and wet conditions
- Packs neatly into zipper pocket (not all styles pack into zipper pocket.)
- Insulates even when wet
ETIP™ RECYCLED GLOVE
Now featuring recycled-polyester fabrication, our touchscreen-compatible, four-way stretch EtipT Recycled Glove is a runner's favorite.
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing
- Four-way stretch fleece
- Silicone gripper palm provides a superior grip
- Etip™ functionality works with touchscreen devices
- Recycled polyester
- U|R® Powered soft shell on palm for five-finger touchscreen capability